SMS Kelantan as I Remember

This is a collection of stories and old photos of me, friends, teachers and events during my secondary school years (1975-79) at SMS Kelantan, which is now known as Sek Men Sains Tengku Muhammad Faris Putra. The school itself was started in 1973, and moved to the new campus in 1974 (you'll see grassless field in some pix!)

Best viewed using Morzilla Firefox!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Form 1 1975

Last month I posted the above pix of ALL the form 1 girls of 1975 soon after the 1st intake (click here). 19 girls for 4 classes! Alpha only had Norita, Fauziah M Zain, Nuraini and me.


As for the boys, I found the following pix of SOME of the boys of form 1 1975 (I got it from our e-group site). I am not sure what group they represented, since there are some from Alpha and some from Beta. Zainal Azim (Headboy 1979) is the one standing on the extreme left. The last time I heard, Dr Zainal Azim was in Adelaide - not sure for what, maybe on some sabatical or further studies... Zainal, if you are reading this, please respond!

Note: I'll be away for the next 3 days. Will only update my blog on Friday.. I want to write abt our Cikgu Mahadzir, but I've yet to locate and scan the relevant pix. Be patient....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home