SMS Kelantan as I Remember

This is a collection of stories and old photos of me, friends, teachers and events during my secondary school years (1975-79) at SMS Kelantan, which is now known as Sek Men Sains Tengku Muhammad Faris Putra. The school itself was started in 1973, and moved to the new campus in 1974 (you'll see grassless field in some pix!)

Best viewed using Morzilla Firefox!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Musalla, Asrama Puteri

In those days, the huge room next the the Warden's Roon on the first floor (i.e. right above the Common/TV Room) was our musalla/bilik sembahyang.

The picture above was taken in either 1978 or 1979. It was after an usrah with the three ladies in the middle as our guests.

At that time creating murals on the school walls was a popular activity, so one of the weekends we, the girls, decided to have one in our musalla, hence the kalimah on the wall!

To fellow friends: If you look well, you can see me, Mahizan, K Eddie and Aida as the seniors among the juniors. I can still recall some of the names of the juniors too!

Note: Despite going back to school regularly for alumni's activities (for the past 4 years), I've NOT been inside the Asrama Puteri since I left the place in Dec 1979! Maybe during the next visit (Majlis Qurban), I'll do so :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home