SMS Kelantan as I Remember

This is a collection of stories and old photos of me, friends, teachers and events during my secondary school years (1975-79) at SMS Kelantan, which is now known as Sek Men Sains Tengku Muhammad Faris Putra. The school itself was started in 1973, and moved to the new campus in 1974 (you'll see grassless field in some pix!)

Best viewed using Morzilla Firefox!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Sportsday 1978

Here's the picture of the Champion House!! (or was it the runner up??):

Me being a non-sports person, was in blazer sitting on the right side. The yellow visors that you can see some of us wearing were actually made of manila cards only!! We just cut the pieces and stapled them together. Kak Eddie is the one sitting in the middle. I think she was the Sportsgirl of the year... On the left most, you can see Cikgu Mat Nor (in white) with the late Cikgu Yusoff standing next to him.

Sadly, even in 1978 the school field was still very "bald"...

Here's another pix further from the track, so the grass were thicker!

I know, I was always on the "plump" side when I was a studetn - still am :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home