SMS Kelantan as I Remember

This is a collection of stories and old photos of me, friends, teachers and events during my secondary school years (1975-79) at SMS Kelantan, which is now known as Sek Men Sains Tengku Muhammad Faris Putra. The school itself was started in 1973, and moved to the new campus in 1974 (you'll see grassless field in some pix!)

Best viewed using Morzilla Firefox!

Monday, November 20, 2006

1 Alpha 1975


Standing fr left: Nik Ahmad Eid, Baha, Salahuddin, Mahisham, Saiful, Azizi, Mazlin, Zuhdi, Halim, Shukri, Cikgu Ku Abdullim
Sitting from left: Khudzir, Aihah, Noorzaini, Nury, me, Fauziah, Sharifah aloyah, Norita, Hood
Front row fro left: Rozi, Hilme, Hasamudin, Rusdi, Iqbal, Halmi, Roslan, Razak and Zainal

This is our first class pix, taken here with our first class teacher, En Ku Abdul Lim.
If I'm not mistaken, the pix was taken just before he left us to further his studies in USM.
Back then I was the biggest in the class, sitting in the middle. Of course I can still name all my classmates, but I thought I should just give the pleasure for my friends to guess who's who :-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home