SMS Kelantan as I Remember

This is a collection of stories and old photos of me, friends, teachers and events during my secondary school years (1975-79) at SMS Kelantan, which is now known as Sek Men Sains Tengku Muhammad Faris Putra. The school itself was started in 1973, and moved to the new campus in 1974 (you'll see grassless field in some pix!)

Best viewed using Morzilla Firefox!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

2 Alpha 1976

I have posted pix of 2 Alpha girls 1976 here.

Now I'm looking for the old pix for 2 Alpha itself. So far I only found the AJK pix:


Fr left: W Hassamudin@ Kojak (Now a senior research officer, in MPOB), Aihah (yet to be traceable), Shukri (Ain Medicare), me and Zuhdi (Now with Process-3). Mr Lye Kim Yong, one of our favourite teachers, was then our class teacher, is now retired in Melaka. If I am not mistaken, at the back is the sewing room, or maybe the cooking room.

I'll add in the class pix, once I've located it. The class pix looks quite funny, esp with Shukri (now with Ain Medicare, P Chepa) & Mazlin (Prof Dr Mazlin Mokhtar, UKM) trying hard to look tall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home