SMS Kelantan as I Remember

This is a collection of stories and old photos of me, friends, teachers and events during my secondary school years (1975-79) at SMS Kelantan, which is now known as Sek Men Sains Tengku Muhammad Faris Putra. The school itself was started in 1973, and moved to the new campus in 1974 (you'll see grassless field in some pix!)

Best viewed using Morzilla Firefox!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Prefects 1975

In the 70s, there were 3 terms a year as compared to the present 2 semesters.

By the 2nd term of 1975, together with Hishamudin, Rashidee, Saruji, Rosilah, Rozana and Zainal Azim, I was elected to be one of the junior prefects. Only Zainal and I were from form 1, the other 5 were in form 2.

Looking at the pix, I think I still remeber abt 70-80% of them by names, but will list down later. SEMASA (correction: SEMESTA) Presiden is also there, sitting 3rd from left, and Arif is 4th from right.



Sitting next to Principal Mahadzir is Ezanee Adam (with glasses) who was the headboy then. We didn't have any head girl that year :-(
I don't dare to say that Ezanee Adam was the first headboy, since I heard that when the pioneers were in form 1 in SMIP in 1973, there was already a headboy then...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home