SMS Kelantan as I Remember

This is a collection of stories and old photos of me, friends, teachers and events during my secondary school years (1975-79) at SMS Kelantan, which is now known as Sek Men Sains Tengku Muhammad Faris Putra. The school itself was started in 1973, and moved to the new campus in 1974 (you'll see grassless field in some pix!)

Best viewed using Morzilla Firefox!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The School Coop

I can't really remember when was the first time we had a Coop AGM, but what I remember was that I was a committee member in 1979. Right now, I think many of us who invested then in the Coop have never collected our dividends, etc... Well... what did we know about all those in those days!!

I have a few photos "in the Coop" but since they are in the other pc, I will upload much later.

edited on 25/9/07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home